PPC technician suffers electric shock

A 35-year-old technician employed with the Public Power Corporation (PPC) was in intensive care on Monday after suffering an electric shock while carrying out maintenance work to a PPC substation in the Cretan prefecture of Hania.
The technician reportedly sustained burns on 20 percent of his body after being hit by a medium-voltage charge but doctors said that his injuries are not life-threatening.

The exact circumstances of the accident were being investigated.

Πηγή: ekathimerini.com

Εγγραφείτε στο newsletter μας

Ενημερωθείτε πρώτοι για τα τελευταία νέα, αποκλειστικά ρεπορταζ και ειδήσεις απο όλο τον κόσμο