Two students remained in critical condition over the weekend after being overcome by fumes from a makeshift grill they were using to keep warm in Larissa, central Greece, though a third admitted with them was recovering, according to the hospital where they are being treated.

Five students were poisoned by carbon monoxide fumes on Thursday after firing up a charcoal grill in their home to cook and then leaving it burning in order to heat the property. Two of the five students were found dead.

Source: ekathimerini.com