Larissa students recovering as second funeral held

Larissa students recovering as second funeral held

The second of three students who were found unconscious after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning at the home they shared in Larissa, central Greece, last week was taken off a life-support machine on Tuesday.

The first of the three students showed signs of improvements over the weekend, while the third is under close observation but in a stable condition, Larissa Hospital director Ilias Skyllakos told Kathimerini.

Two students were killed by the fumes from a charcoal grill the friends brought into the house. One, Nikos Polychronis, was buried on Saturday. The other, Savvas Papadopoulos, was buried on Tuesday.


Εγγραφείτε στο newsletter μας

Ενημερωθείτε πρώτοι για τα τελευταία νέα, αποκλειστικά ρεπορταζ και ειδήσεις απο όλο τον κόσμο