Couple dies in Thessaloniki from smoke inhalation

Couple dies in Thessaloniki from smoke inhalation

An elderly couple was found dead in an apartment in the Polichni suburb of Thessaloniki, northern Greece, on Saturday, apparently from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Firefighters arrived at the couple’s home after receiving a call from neighbors that saw fumes seeping out of the windows.

Reports said the victims, aged 87 and 83, had lit the fireplace.

Πηγή: ekathimerini.com

Εγγραφείτε στο newsletter μας

Ενημερωθείτε πρώτοι για τα τελευταία νέα, αποκλειστικά ρεπορταζ και ειδήσεις απο όλο τον κόσμο