Young girl out of danger after eating toxic mushrooms

Young girl out of danger after eating toxic mushrooms

A young girl suffering from food poisoning after consuming toxic mushrooms was reportedly in a stable condition on Friday.

The 2-year-old from Volos, central Greece, has been at the Ippocrateio Hospital of Thessaloniki since Tuesday.

She is the seventh person to be poisoned by wild mushrooms in the past few weeks.

Two people, a 44-year-old woman and a 63-year-old monk, died.

Πηγή: ekathimerini.com

Εγγραφείτε στο newsletter μας

Ενημερωθείτε πρώτοι για τα τελευταία νέα, αποκλειστικά ρεπορταζ και ειδήσεις απο όλο τον κόσμο