Two homeless men injured in fire in squat

Two homeless men injured in fire in squat

Two homeless men had to be rushed to hospital after a fire broke out in an abandoned building they were sleeping in in the central Athenian suburb of Votanikos.

One of the men had suffered burns and the other was having breathing problems when emergency medical crews arrived at the scene.

It took nine firetrucks to put out the blaze, which was especially strong as the former paper plant had large quantities of paper lying around.

Πηγή: ekathimerini.com

Εγγραφείτε στο newsletter μας

Ενημερωθείτε πρώτοι για τα τελευταία νέα, αποκλειστικά ρεπορταζ και ειδήσεις απο όλο τον κόσμο