- Hellas Online on Monday reported a 34.3-pct increase in its operating profits and a 15.8-pct rise in its turnover in the first quarter of 2011, reflecting healthy growth rates, as the company further strengthened its position in the domestic telecoms providers market.
- Marfin Investment Group (MIG) on Monday reported after tax losses of 4.6 million euros in the first quarter of 2011 and said consolidated after and minorities losses totaled 67.8 million euros in the January-March period, after losses of 89.5 million euros in the same period last year.
- Mihaniki Group on Monday reported after-tax and minorities losses of 2.18 million euros in the first quarter of 2011, after losses of 1.16 million euros in the same period last year.
- E.I. Papadopoulos, Greece’s largest biscuit industry, on Monday reported lower 2010 results, with revenues falling 3.8 pct to 112.6 million euros, from 117 million euros in 2009.
- Hotel enterprises, operating some of the largest hotels in Athens, reported lower revenues and losses or lower profits in 2010. Based on an analysis of their annual financial reports, the Caravel Hotels enterprises said its revenues fell 14.5 pct last year to 27.41 million euros, while its pre-tax profits totaled 769,000 euros from pre-tax profits of 2.615 million euros in 2009.
- Viokarpet SA on Monday reported after tax losses totaling 1.25 million euros in the first quarter of 2011, from losses of 1.14 million euros in the corresponding period last year, while consolidated net losses after tax and minorities totaled 1.22 million euros after lossess of 1.12 million euros in 2010.