ENGLISH

Young girl out of danger after eating toxic mushrooms

Δημοσίευση 19 Οκτωβρίου 2014, 07:01 / Ανανεώθηκε 18 Οκτωβρίου 2014, 15:45
Young girl out of danger after eating toxic mushrooms
Facebook Twitter Whatsapp

A young girl suffering from food poisoning after consuming toxic mushrooms was reportedly in a stable condition on Friday.

A young girl suffering from food poisoning after consuming toxic mushrooms was reportedly in a stable condition on Friday.

The 2-year-old from Volos, central Greece, has been at the Ippocrateio Hospital of Thessaloniki since Tuesday.

She is the seventh person to be poisoned by wild mushrooms in the past few weeks.

Two people, a 44-year-old woman and a 63-year-old monk, died.