ENGLISH

Two homeless men injured in fire in squat

Δημοσίευση 17 Ιανουαρίου 2015, 16:01 / Ανανεώθηκε 17 Ιανουαρίου 2015, 16:58
Two homeless men injured in fire in squat
Facebook Twitter Whatsapp

Two homeless men had to be rushed to hospital after a fire broke out in an abandoned building they were sleeping in in the central Athenian suburb of Votanikos.

Two homeless men had to be rushed to hospital after a fire broke out in an abandoned building they were sleeping in in the central Athenian suburb of Votanikos.

One of the men had suffered burns and the other was having breathing problems when emergency medical crews arrived at the scene.

It took nine firetrucks to put out the blaze, which was especially strong as the former paper plant had large quantities of paper lying around.