However, the 2012 budget is reduced by 27 million compared to last year’s, which means that this is mainly due to cuts in officials’ salaries, employees and equipment.
- For Members (remuneration, benefits, travel costs etc) 35,016,200 euros, or 1,874,900 euros less than in 2011, is provided.
- For parliamentary allowances, 21,226,400 euro is provided (as much as in 2011)
- Allowances for Members to participate in holiday sessions and the corresponding committees amount to EUR 2,875,000 (for 2011 it was 5 million)
- Allowances for office organization amount to 8,146,900 euros, just 39,400 euros less than last year.
- Family members provision is 212,800 euros (as in 2011)
- Members’ travel expenses: 1,705,100 million (reduced by 10,500 euros compared with 2011)
- Employer Members EOPYY stands at 850,000 euros (an increase of 300,000 euros compared with 2011)